Your cart is empty
1. Have you ever considered wearing Wool Socks in the summer?
2. When you think of wool, have you always thought of thick, warm, winter?
3. (As you go through these questions, it's okay to not know them, most people don't!) Have you ever heard of "Fine-Micron" Wool?
Fine-micron wool is wool that's been bred to be super fine, thin, and amazing for socks. It means we can produce socks that are thin and good for the heat. (try our Ankle, Micro-crew, and No-Show to see)
4. Did you know wool naturally insulates? That means when it's warm, it tends to keep your feet warm and when it's cool, it tends to keep your feet cool.
5. Did you know that Wool is naturally moisture-wicking?
This naturally keeps your feet dry (the same way it keeps sheep dry and comfortable). Wool does it by pulling moisture away from your skin and into itself, and then releasing it at a constant rate.
If you're someone that's on your feet all day or in a warm area, it keeps sweaty feet from causing bigger problems, and it feels awesome.
6. Did you know that modern GRIP6 wool is made on 168-needle knitting machines?
This enables fine-micron wool to be knit even finer. 168 needles knitting your socks means your socks can be knit in a tighter pattern, allowing for better sock architecture (fancy) and comfort. And GRIP6 knitting machines use a "seamless toe" method, which means the knit doesn't bother your precious toes.
7. Did you know you can machine wash GRIP6 Wool socks at home?
That's because the wool has been "Superwashed", which takes the burs out of the wool fiber, making the wool softer, smoother, and not shrink in the wash!
8. If you knew GRIP6 socks would be a significant upgrade from your current sock, would you be willing to try them?
Here's where we're at: GRIP6 Modern Wool insulates, wicks moisture, is knitted on state-of-the-art 168-need knitting machines, and is smoother and softer because of superwashing. In addition, we use a blend of wool, nylon, and elastane that makes GRIP6 Socks the stretchiest, most comfortable socks on the planet.
9. What can we do to get you to try them today?
Choose a discount below and get to the upgrade you didn't know was so critical.
For those still on the fence: GRIP6 Socks are Made and Sourced in the USA and have a LIFETIME GUARANTEE! Yep, on socks. That means you can just send em back in 5 years when they finally have a hole. And we'll send you nice, clean-smelling, wonderful, fresh from the oven wool socks.
And... if you try these and don't absolutely LOVE THEM, you can send them back within 60 days and we'll even pay return shipping (US orders only).
So... choose a discount and experience the best socks for summer ever!