Frequently Asked Questions
+ [[ faq.q ]]
- How do I put my belt on?
- What size should I order?
- We suggest that you order to your pant size. If you are in-between sizes, go ahead and order a size up. (We already add inches for the perfect fit)
- Can I use the Grip6 Belt for Carry?
- We designed the Grip6 belt to be an everyday minimalist belt and it wasn’t originally intended as a utility belt. We have quite a few customers who have tried it and say it works great, but we haven’t done any extensive testing.
- What is your return policy?
- If you don’t like the belt for any reason at any time, contact us and we’ll give you a full refund and pay for return shipping.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Of course! Be aware that international shipping can get complicated by customs and other factors. If you have a problem getting your stuff, we’re sorry. We’ll try to do what we can to minimize potential issues, but we can’t guarantee flawless international shipping every time. Also, be aware that we don't accept returns or exchanges on international orders because the shipping is so expensive. But if you have problems, please send us a message and we’ll do what we can to help. Please be aware that customs duties can apply and those would be your responsibility. We do not offer free shipping internationally.
- What are the grip6 belt specs?
- The grip6 belt is made in the USA. Our webbing is a military spec Webbing (breaking strength of 2500 LBS) and is 1.5 inches wide. The buckle is manufactured in-house by us. It is aerospace grade aluminum. The buckle is 1/8" thick. The face is 1.8" x 3".
- How do I track my package?
- You'll receive a tracking number via email when your belts ship. If you did not receive a tracking number, check your spam email.
- How do I order in women sizes?